In 1959 it was purchased by the famous owner and breeder Vera Lilley, who later became Vera Hue-Williams. Her legacy still lives on at the farm where her initials V.L. are incorporated into the entrance gates.
In 1967 the farm was purchased from Vera Hue-Williams by Jaqueline O’Brien wife of the legendary trainer Dr Vincent O’Brien as a base close to both the Curragh and Dublin Airport for their valuable charges.
In the intervening years the farm was sold again and became a cattle farm before being purchased by Brian and Sheila Grassick in 1996, when it was lovingly restored to its former purpose as a stud farm.